Wednesday, February 12, 2014

{OOOO EMMM GEEE!!!}

Ok! I just for whatever reason fell in love with this months ScrapRoom delivery! It was delivered on Monday and I was just barely able to rip open that box! And MAN OH MAN! What a nice surprise...really scrumptious goodies! My coworker also loves when I get my kits because she gets the monthly coffee that comes with! It always smells so good...I'm just not a coffee drinker...

Of course the kit was inspired by the lovers holiday, Valentines, so there are a lot of cute themed papers in there. I can't wait to create with them! I have been having this subscription now for a few years and I will tell you this...it really keeps me out of the stores shopping all the time, because it was causing a problem in my pockets. I know retailers or small business storefront owners may not like to hear this, I am sorry, but I gotta go where my dollars take me...and right now unfortunately, we have no close scrap stores that are open. However, I will periodically take a drive when needed to the nearest store to me which is about 40 minutes away.  Of course we have the "big box" stores like Mikes (Micheals) who has stepped up their game tremendously...and I can get in trouble there too...but that's another story!

Anyhow, all this to say I want to share with you what came in the mail this month from the Scrapbook Room!

Tell me this don't look YUMMY!!! Here we have:

Teresa Collins: You are my Happy
Crate Paper: Love Notes
Fancy Pants: Be Loved
Elles Studio - Love You More / Every Day Moments


 And not only do I receive the FOTM (Flavor of the Month) kit I also receive the Double Shot which includes 2 more additional collections:

Carta Bella - Homemade With Love
My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Record It

Oh! Oh! Oh! And last but not least...I do get the embellishment club as well! Woo...too cute!

Ok....you can now wipe your chin from all the drool!

Can't wait to play!

Happy Scrappin!
Tricia
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS