Wednesday, February 3, 2016

{Vision Board 2015 & 2016!}


Do you have a vision??
Well, last year, January 2016, I was invited to my first vision board gathering. I had began to hear about them, here and there, and wasn't exactly sure what the heck or what the purpose was. 
Well thank God for our wonder world wide web, and our friend YouTube, and Pinterest and Google, I was able to quickly learn. With a plethora of samples, I was able to understand what it really was about!  

A group of like minded women came together and did our boards. Some were able to complete it in the time alotted and some were not or opted to finish at home due to time constraints. Let me tell you, I am SO glad I was able to complete it, because knowing ME, I know I would not had finished it at home. 

So what is a Vision Board?
vision board is a tool used to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goal. Literally, a vision board is any sort of board on which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life. 
What is the point? Simply put, we humans tend to be a very busy species and constantly bombarded by distractions. Making use of vision boards serves several purposes, some of which include helping you to:
  • Identify your vision and give it clarity.
  • Reinforce your daily affirmations.
  • Keep your attention on your intentions.
So...all you really need is a nice size poster board, and plenty of magazines to choose from. Also, it is awesome to be able to do it amongst a group of girlfriends!

So my board from 2015 looked like this:

About late Spring of 2015, I glanced at my board as I have it in a place where I have to look at it daily. I looked at the things that I had actually started to do and make it a reality. 
One of the things I accomplished on my board was finally getting a chance to fly to Arkansas to see my dad. Him and Bre had not seen each other in years...THE BEST part of it all was...it was 100% a surprise! My dad had NO IDEA we were coming...it was phenomenal! 
I have to say my first board was a success...so if course I had to try another for 2016.

Here is my board for 2016...lets see what happens!


Bring it on 2016!!
Lets GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS