Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

{Day 20 Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future}

Well as mentioned before I've got some someone super special next to me right now....and we have grown real close and I don't intend on letting him go anytime soon.

There has been a lot of what we may think are coincidences but its not that, its something from a higher source!

Honestly, I have never been this happy in a LONG time. Now, true, I have had great times and thank God for all my friends and my wonderful girlfriends that have kept a smile on my face, but this man right here...keeps me smilin! We have ALOT in common, have alot of the same beliefs, share the same values, and most importantly, we are intertwined spiritually. So important!

So..the challenge was posting about someone I see myself marrying, or being with in the future...stay tuned for future testimonies!

Thank you for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS