Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sketch With Stash #7 Challenge

 
Apologies, but I am super late posting this challenge!
Here is the Sketch with Stash #7 challenge!
 
For this challenge you must do the following:
1.) Create a layout using the sketch below...and...
2.) from YOUR stash, you must add chipboard to your layout!
 
Here is the sketch:
 
 
To be eligible for the September prize drawing, you must submit your layout by using Mr. Linky to the right side of the blog on ScrapYourStash, no later than 9/29/13, 11:59 PST.
 
Please please do not forget to check out the guidelines for the challenges! =)
 
You also still have time to enter your layout for the 1st challenge (last post), "Oh The Places We Go"! Deadline for both: 9/29/13.
 
Complete both challenges for the month and you will have two entries into the random prize drawing!
 
Here is my take:
 
 
 
"Happy Gurlz!"

This photo was captured on a Girls Getaway cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. Boy did we have the time of our
lives!
...
I dug into my many bins of items and found a few chipboard pieces that I have had forever and a day. I used the little oval shaped piece of chipboard and sprayed paint over it to give it a little shimmer. I also used some of Heidi Swapps' chipboard words, alphas, some fun twine, washi tape and a few other odds & ends I found!

This layout made me relive the fun all over again!
 
Now GET TO SCRAPPIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS