Sunday, January 5, 2014

{ScrapOurStash Challenge #11 - Happy New Year!!!}

I'm baaaaaack!!! With a 2nd term of ScrapOurStash!
I apologize for not keeping my blog updated, and I am going to try harder this year to do so!

I agreed to do a 2nd term of ScrapOurStash because not only do I absolutely love the moderators, but they come up with some great challenges! And the prizes....very nice! How could you skip out on these RAKS!? The motivation is great and I hope you become a follower and become inspired! We have a great design team that will creating great stuff this term and I invite you to check out each and every one of their blogs!

We want to start off by saying Happy New Years and would like to get this party started without any further hesitation! On to the 1st Challenge of the year!

Create a layout in which you must add the following:
(5) of one item
(4) of another item
(3) of one more item
(2) of yet another item AND.....
(1) RUB ON!!!

All items used for the countdown must be PREMADE/PACKAGED scrap products. (Example: (5) Flowers, (4) Patterned Papers, (3) Wood Veneers, (2) Chipboard Pieces, (1) Rub On.
Get it!?

You are allowed to add whatever else you want to your layout as long as you meet the requirements to set forth in the countdown. In  your blog or gallery post, you must list the items you chose and how many for each item.

Most importantly, if you are unsure of the guidelines, please click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!





My take on the challenge:



We get a kick out of playing along with Elf on the Shelf. My daughters Elfs name is Miracle...and sometimes Bre enjoys Miracle and her shennnigans and at times she (Miracle) just gets a little out of hand with her pranks! Bre always is a little sad on Miracle's departure day....on departure day Bre is able to finally touch Miracle as she doesn't need much more magic since she's headed back to the North Pole!

The items I used in my countdown Stash Challenge:
(5) Wooden Veneers
(4)  Enamel Dots (green)
(3) Photo Corners
(2)  Flair Buttons
(1) Rub-On

Also to add, I am a long time member of the ScrapRoom Kit Club in which I absolutely LOVE!!! All the products I used to create my layout were from the TSR December Kit, with the exception of AC & Pebbles Alphas.

The ScrapRoom is generously offering the randomly drawn winner with a nice $20 Gift Certificate!! How can you avoid that!?
What do you have to do?? Make sure you complete a layout inspired by our January "Countdown" Challenge and link it up to ScrapOurStash blog by 1/29/14 11:59PM (PST) to be entered!

Be sure to check back daily for inspiration by our awesome design team! Happy Scrapping!!!


Thanks so much for looking and I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with!


1 comment:

  1. she is adorable! Love that you documented the sweetness of childhood (it's fleeting, trust me)...loving the flair the most!!!) Kate (SOS teamie)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS