Saturday, February 7, 2015

Scrap Our Stash - Stash Challenge # 23 - Word Challenge

Hello my scrappy friends!

Today I am featured on ScrapOurStash, for the new Scrap Our Stash challenge!

The word challenge for this time around was "WASHI"
...for each letter, in the word, you will need to use an item in your stash!

So in my challenge below, I used the following:

W - Washi Tape
A - Amy Tangerine Stitched Epherma
S - Stickers (words)
H - Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser
I - Inked Edges

Here is my layout:



Now! Something else that is cool...I was able to incorporate items from our awesome sponsor this month: The Scrapbook Room monthly kit (January). I was able to to use some paper included in the kit from Amy Tangerine and the awesome embellishments from the Embellishment Club. Check out there website!  http://www.scrap-room.com/

- See more at:    http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com

Please continue to visit and also visit ScrapOurStash blog for more inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page! LOVE your color scheme - gold is my fave right now!! And I love all your added touches especially those fun words!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS