Wednesday, May 13, 2015

So Much to Post It Scares Me!

It's so funny how time flys!

I have SO much to share and talk about but get overwhelmed just thinking about it!
Lets see....just off top...I have the following:

- The epic National Scrapbook Weekend Retreat that went down
- My 10 Year Anniversary for my scrapbook group, "WhoGivesAScrap!?"
-Bre's Limo Ride for her Read-A-Thon Fundraiser Success
- So much more...I guess in time...
Until then...here are some of my this weeks funny's from Pinterest!



Funny Minions Quotes Of The Week - April 7, 2015

Funny Pictures of the Day 142 (39 pict) | Funny pictures



Hope these funnies allowed you to chuckle...I crack up each time I read them!

It's Hump Day! 2 more days to go! Whoop! Whoop!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS