Monday, March 14, 2016

{Scrap Our Stash March Stash Challenge!}

Hey hey crafty peeps!

Scrap Our Stash Challenge for March was to use the below photo  to inspire you AND use gold embellies and  or gold alphas! Gold is in right now isn't it?

What is the challenge??

Create a layout inspired by the BOOK COVER.
You are allowed to use anything from the cover that inspires you, for instance, the banner, the colors, title, etc. AND...you must include GOLD embellishments and/or GOLD alphas on your layout!

 Don't forget to mention what inspiration you pulled from the book cover, to be considered for the random prize drawing.



Here is my take! Can't wait to see yours!




This layout contains a pic of one of my good girlfriends 50th birthday! We had a great time!

For this months challenge, I didn't have much of the colors in my stash, but I did allow the banners inspire me. Gold is everywhere in my layout! 

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

See more inspiration at: http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS