Tuesday, April 12, 2016

{Scrap Our Stash - Stash Challenge}

Hello!
I'm a little late in posting this challenge! Shame on me....But here is April's Stash Challenge from Scrap Our Stash:


The Challenge:
Create a layout inspired by the BOOK COVER.
You are allowed to use anything from the cover that inspires you,
for instance, the water faucets, the colors, title, etc.
AND...you must include 2 or more clouds on your page.

My take:

Bringing you my stash Challenge for the month! This one stumped me only for a quick second...wasn't sure whether to pull the colors or utilize the title, so I did a little of both! I pulled some of the earthy colors from the book cover and utilized the "YOU" in my title.
Tried to cut my two little clouds out by hand, which I think came out cool for a free hand...😐

Stay in the loop and see more challenge entries at: www.scrapourstash.blogspot.com

When posting your layout, you must include in your write up
what inspiration you pulled from the book cover, to be considered for the 
random prize drawing.

Click http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries are due: April 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS