Friday, November 23, 2012

I Know...I'm Sad...

Wow! Well I truly do not know what to say!
I honestly enjoy the whole idea of blogging I really do, I was alot better at it when I didn't have other time suckers around, such as Pinterest and Facebook...and then catching up on my shows with my awesome DVR system. I have to keep up, as I have so many shows to talk about with my girlfriends!

Anyhow, tis the season to be Thankful and jolly and such. While many folks are out with the public I have chosen to be at home and chill...maybe cuz I didn't have no funds! Yeah, that sounds about right! I MIGHT join the crowds next year, maybe. I heard some people do it for the fun of it all..

I have a total of 5 days off before I return back to work on Monday, and I think I truly needed the time. I have been doing a lot of laying around, spending time with my mini me, spending time with my family, eating, watching tv, reading and more eating. =)

I am currently reading a book by Joyce Meyers called, "Never Give Up!: Relentless Determination to Overcome Life's Challenges"...its a pretty awesome book. I think it is a perfect book to start off my new year.

Never Give Up!: Relentless Determination to Overcome Life's Challenges


If you are looking for a good book to read and looking for some spiritual inspiration, check it out!

Anyhow, I will try to make sure my visits are not too far and far in between!
Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS