Thursday, September 27, 2012

Throwback Thursdays!

Well I have been wanting to start this for some time, and I figured its a good time to get it started...no special reason just cause!

Well I am addicted to Pinterest like mostly everyone else and they mama...I started a board titled, "Throwbacks". Alot of the things I have come across of course I have repinned from others....these repins, TOOK ME BACK! If you were a child of the late 70's and 80's you will enjoy my Thursday Throwback! Enjoy!

Todays Throwback....


That good ole' BACTINE!! Whatchu know about it! You fall!? Squirt some Bactine on it! You get scraped up a little!? Squirt some Bactine on it! HA! Bactine took care of er'thang! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS