Saturday, January 21, 2012

Layouts & My Artist!

Tonight, I stayed indoors and scrapbooked with my mama. In the midst of scrapping, I thought I would visit Colorful Creations and check out some of the sketches that they had goin on and got some inspiration. If you haven't checked out Colorful Creations, check them out!

Below the layouts, little miss was altering a wooden box with some pink paint. She loved foing "art projects". After she painted it and it dried, I let her go to town with decorating it. It is now covered in sponge / styrofoam type stickers...I should had took a pic of the finished product, I will do that later. =) But she did a great job!

Layout #1

Layout #2 - This was a challenge over at Colorful Creations. Layout had to include the quote, "Believe in the beauty of your dreams"....love that quote. Love this pic of Bre, she was only 6 weeks old here...my precious girl! Layout #3 was a Sketch Challenge at Colorful Creations, check out their blog here. This layout is me and my girlfriend Robin at the House of Blues Gospel Brunch, fundraiser by the Deer Creek Red Haters, Rancho Cucamonga.



My future artist...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS