Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sketch With Stash Challenge # 6

Hey peeps! It's been a minute but I am still in the game...barely! Life just gets in the way sometimes, but I am back bringing you the current challenge going on at ScrapOurStash! Head on over to see all of the other wonderful reveals thus far from my fellow design team mates!

This current challenge we had to use the following sketch and incorporate some type of game piece, Bingo cards, Bingo markers, playing cards, etc. Can you come up with something!? If you have it in you, please join us! Game on!
 
Here is your sketch:

 Here is my take:



This was a pretty fun challenge! I always love seeing the Jenni Bowling Bingo cards on layouts but rarely end up using them on a layout! So, when the challenge came, I jumped to it! I also had the mini Bingo cards in my stash that I decided to use.  Along with the Bingo cards I loved using the Crate Paper "The Pier" collection for this layout and coordinating embellies. The alphas came from Prima and I used the cute Maya Road flower  to add to my embellishment fetish.  Other embellies used were the Pier Slide Frames, Pinwheels and Flags. Fun! Fun! Fun!

The photos I used for this layout are pics of my little munchkin and a friend she met in Kindergarten.  The unique thing about the two girls is they were in the same class, both their names are Breanna and then they later discovered that they were neighbors, just a few doors down! Breanna x's 2!

We hope you are enjoying all of the awesome inspiration thus far with the SOS Design Team! We hope that you are motivated more and more each day with each reveal! Create your layout today and link it up with SOS by August 29th to be entered in our randomly selected drawing for the following yummy prize:

Jillibean Soup 12x12 "Game Day" Collection Kit:

 
 
Have a fanscrapulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS