Wednesday, February 19, 2014

{Sketch With Stash Challenge #12}

You ready!?
Here is the challenge:

Your challenge is to create a layout inspired by the sketch below and you MUST include:

A) Heart patterned paper
B) One or more premade/packaged Hearts
C) One or more premade/packaged Arrows

Sketch:


Here is my take:


"Will You Be Mine?"

Well this sketch was fun! As mentioned in the last challenge I normally don't have a lot of themed stuff hanging around, but I thought I would take a stab at free cutting my own hearts! I think I did a good job!=)

Hope you are enjoying working on the sketches this month! Love is definitely in the air!

Once you get over to ScrapOurStash, make sure you read the details on how to enter a drawing for a $20 gift certificate to Frosted Designs! All those who participate in one of the 2 February challenges, you can be entered into the randomly selected drawing!

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!!
 Make sure to link your layout to Mr. Linky on our side bar no later than February 27th 11:59 PM PST

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Such a great layout and fun picture. I am visiting from SOS. I am a sponsor this month and thought it would be nice to check out the DT blogs. So nice to meet you. Would love it you stopped by to say hi. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS