Tuesday, April 29, 2014

{Crafty Friends Celebrating 9 Years at Custom Creations!}

WboGivesAScrap!? was in the house for our 9th Anniversary Crop! We had a blast getting crafty at Custom Impressions in Bellflower, Ca. 
I love crops for several reasons...
- Hooking up with your girlfriends
- Therapy Sessions
- Exchanging of ideas and techniques
- Networking
- Retreat away from home
- Getting creative with like minded women who share the same passion that I do

Below are just a few of my craft buddies:

Danielle, Andrea, Michelle

Shemaine & Jolane
  Jewel Lee & Tricia
 Cynthia & Tricia
 

Michelle & Tricia
 Shemaine & Tricia
 Jolane & Tricia
 Andrea & Tricia

Danielle & Tricia



I have gained some of my coolest friends through the world of scrapbooking. I am so thankful for the ladies that have joined my group and who are valuable members who help make it run!
If you are looking for a great group of women to be involved with virtually, you can find us on Facebook! Just do a search and type in: "WhoGivesaScrap!?" If you have difficulties in finding us, please let me know!

Sincerely Yours!
Tricia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS