Tuesday, November 10, 2015

{Scrap Our Stash Challenge #32}

Greetings my friends!!!
Glad you came on over for this months Stash Challenge with Scrap Our Stash

Your challenge this month is to us items from your stash using the letters: A-L-B-U-M-S.



Here is my take...
I absolutely love this layout, possibly because of the bright colors on the black space.

Title: "You and Me"



Oh, I love her soooo much! I have always enjoyed working with black negative space, and making it pop with bright colors! 
In this layout we were to use items from our stash using the letters from "A-L-B-U-M-S"
Here is what I used:

A - Acetate
L - Letters
B - Buttlerfly
U - Unibal White Pen
M - Marker (Gold)
S - Staples

Hope you are enjoying the layouts thus far! Can't wait to see yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS