Tuesday, November 24, 2015

{Sketch Challenge #32}

Hello friends!

Here is this months sketch challenge!  I LOVE using different printed patterns on a layout...also a nice way to utilize your supply that you have on hand!

Along with the completion of this sketch, you will need to use items making a BINGO from the BINGO card below. =)



Bingo - Selection must be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal....easy right!?



Title: The Start of a Great Day



I absolutely love this sketch, mainly because I love working with multi patterned paper. I was a matchy type of girl early on in my scrapbooking years, but now....anything goes! I added a little bit of everything on this layout.

For this challenge, I used the "I" column: Paper Clip, Doily, Glitter, Journaling Card and Metal. Fun! Fun! Thanks for looking and can't wait to see your creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS