Tuesday, July 12, 2016

{Scrap Our Stash - Monthly Stash Challenge!!}

Wow! Time flies! I didn't realize I was beginning my 8th term with Scrap Our Stash! Thanks again for having me! Obviously, I enjoy the monthly challenges that are out forth and not only that, it forces me to use my product!

So! If you currently follow and subscribe to Scrap Our Stash, you would know that new Design Team members have been introduced since 7/1. This is an amazing team and I am super happy to see such great work! If you have not started following and checking for daily inspiration, you may wanna start!

I just had t show my intro pic because I personally think its cute....lol.



July Stash Challenge....use the below book cover to inspire a page. You must use 5 different pieces of patterned paper and at least ONE round embellishment! Let's see what ya workin with!

For complete details and rules on the challenge, click HERE
You have until July 29th, 111:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries to be entered 
into our random prize drawing for July.  


What I came up with:



Random prize that will be awarded:



Get to scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS