Sunday, October 5, 2014

{Stash Challenge #19}



Hey peeps!

I know I know its been a minute! 
I wanted to share with you the current challenge going on over at ScrapOurStash! 

This was a fun challenge because there were just soooo many cool options to use to design your layout!


For this challenge, you are to create a new layout  and choose any row (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) from the bingo card provided and add those items to your layout.  
Please note in your blog write up, which row you used to complete your layout.
You can use additional items as well.

DUE:  October 29TH 11:59 PM (PST)

And one more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!!

Click HERE for original post

 MY TAKE.....

I had fun with this layout, very fun challenge! In this challenge, I used the B Column and used:
-Stick Pins
- Rhinestones
- Arrow
- Polka Dot Paper
- Journal Card

I absolutely loved the gigantic wooden 7 & 8 I found in a friends stash to represent the year I was born! Gave it my final touch!

I hope you enjoy this challenge as much as we have!


 October Prize if your layout is selected!


                                October Prize
Click HERE for the original post!

Take care..until next time!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS