Friday, October 16, 2015

{Scrappy Trip, Goodies & Happy Planner}

We are lucky enough to live extremely close to the Prima Warehouse, where they also have a store an outlet store as well as a crop space. Unfortunately, they will be closing the outlet store and crop space due to some future plans. Booooo for us, but YAY that they held a $1 sale on most of their items! 
I won't mention how many times I have been to the warehouse, but trust and believe I took advantage. 

The other day, one of my really good friends Jolane, drove out with her son, I met up with her and had lunch with her at Bruxies (best gourmet waffle sandwiches EVER!) Spending time with the girlfriends are always a pleasure! XO!




Also in other news...I have to give a shout out to my other scrappy sistah Denise, who was my secret  swap partner for our planner swap. With the current big hype over planners, I created a planner swap...very fun an cool and my swap partner hooked me up! Please see the pics below!



I ended up with the MAMBI (Me and My Big Ideas) Planner which I also got from Denise as a gift...and it has taken off from there! I have also included a sneek peak of my planner pages for November thus far...and I aint done yet!

Image result for happy planner


Process of decorating for November...

If you are looking to get organized in the upcoming year, you may want to look into planners! There are a number of different planners out there to suit your creative needs. These planners do range from low to high as well...so do your research and get what best fits your budget.  I personally chose the MAMBI planner A.) Because it was very affordable and B.) I LOVE the fact that you can actually remove the pages as you work in them OR remove and add pages with ease.
I understand there is a similar planner made by Erin Conderen(sp?), but MUCH MUCH more pricey....I'm good with this MAMBI planner that I was also able to use my 40% coupon on. 
There are a handful of ladies in my group who have invested in a planner! We better be on top of everything for 2016! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS