Monday, January 3, 2011

Who Me!? Sista got an Award!


Stylish Blogger Award...

My girl Elia, blessed me with this beautified Stylish Blogger Award! Thanks girlfriend. I met Elia over at Scrapbook.com and I thank God for him blessing me with our friendship. She is loving, kind, wears many hats, and keeps it REAL at all times! Did I mention how puurty she is? Love ya Girl! Please do me a favor and visit her blog and check out her amazing work!

This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered (or not so recently)
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

Like to hear it' hear it go!
1. I am my mothers only child
2. After having my camera for about 6-7 years, I still don't know all the functions!
3. I can eat tacos almost everyday!
4. I am a magazine whore...
5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to scrap with my sister friends
6. I LOVE all my members over at WhoGivesaScrap, some have been around for YEARS!
7. I just gave away TONS of scrapbook stuff...and feel good about it!
8. Me and my best friend have been best friends since Pre-School..xoxo

Here are the 8 bloggers I would like to share this award with (and it was so very hard to choose only eight):

Tanisha - Girl, Lemme Tell You...
Trina - Trina Makes Stuff
Essence - *Essence Vibez
Allie - Allies New Day
Tamika - Making Today Better Than Yesterday
Rochelle - Rochelle Spears
Brown English Muffin
Sassy Sasha

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I actually read your post on my phone before you stopped over to tell me to check it out... My only question is, did you Google my address so you could send me some of those "TONS" of scrapping stuff you just gave away? :D

    *I got this award from some other folks recently. I'm a bit lazy and won't be doing the whole thing again, BUT I am gonna give you a big shout-out on my next blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Trisha.... those are some lovely things you said about me..... you it's wonderful to always be in good company... and have good people in your life and God has truly blessed with a wonderful circle of friends... and it's been a pleasure that you are now a good friend... Luv ya - kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been seeing my fiance for over three year and yet the physicality is somewhat lacking. We see one another roughly every 5 days, she says she doesn’t want to rush in and neither do I, although I would like to see some progression. There is some future faking on her part which I am agreeable to, but then not coming up with firm arrangements. I know she’s been out of a long term relationship for a four years now and that it ended ‘messily’ in her words. I do not know the details since she has not felt able to tell me, citing that she ‘needs to be in the right mood for our marriage. I have not pushed this too much however as she clearly doesn’t feel able to talk about it. This then coupled with the lack of total physicality would seem to indicate she is not ready totally for a relationship. She says I need to be patient, but I was wondering whether she is really being honest with me and our relationship because i loved her so much and her past seems to take her away from me. I knew a friend who had similar situation and asked for advise where i ended up with a love spell with Dr MUNA from marvelspelltemple@gmail.com.. I had no regret at all taken the step but its improved my love life and we got married expecting our first child any moment soon Whatsapp and phone number for DR MUNA +2348071660388..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS