Monday, June 27, 2011

Having More Issues...

Ok, I had a problem with accessing my own blog a few months ago, that automatically fixed itself NOW I am having issues with leaving a comment!

I have been trying to catch up on my blog reading and trying to leave comments and I can't! I keep getting redirected to the log in page! Very frustrating! I can't even leave a comment on my own post...what kinda mess is that.

Good thing I couldn't leave a post on someones blog, I think that was God intervening!
Tamika...I visited your blog thanks for the award sista! I tried to leave a comment for you, but I can't! =(

Anyone else havin issues?

1 comment:

  1. I've read if you uncheck the box to stay logged in, you can comment. I used the name\url option on the blogs that had it when EVERYONE was having problems the other week...

    Grr...word verification...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS