Sunday, July 22, 2012

Only Now, Sweet Memories!

Ok, that took a lot of me to re-do this slide show after it froze on me after writing all the captions as well...ugh! ANYWAYS....As I stated last night I was going to choose my top 10 photos of my vacay for you to enjoy! Well......I lied! Its more than 10! After discovering Smilebox, I found that I can create an easy slideshow! So BAM! POW! PING! BOP! Here ya go and I hope you enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free photo slideshow by Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. aw love the pictures you shared!
    Hawaii is one of my favorite places to go!! looks like you had a gr8 time girl! you should def stuff my in your suitcase next time!! LoL


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I am blocked I have to check them out later, i know you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay fly girl! Looking good! Beautiful photos and you and the mister are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS