Sunday, November 25, 2012

Inspiration Sunday {At The Start of the Day}

Its important to know why we woke up this morning...don't forget to give praise and thanks to him.
HE deserves more than a bedtime prayer...don't give him only your left over prayers....start your prayers in the beginning of your day. If you are in need of a daily prayer to to jump start your day....here ya go!

Heavenly Father, thank you for the night's rest you gave me. I am grateful for the renewed energy and enthusiasm it has brought.  Accept my gratitude for bringing me to the beginning of this new day.  I accept it as a gift from you. May I use it minute by minute to do your will.  Guide me in every problem I face, every decision I make this day.  Help me to treat everyone kindly, fairly and thoughtfully.  If I should forget you during this day, please do not forget me.
Amen.

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)

Source:
A Prayer for Every Need

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS