Monday, May 5, 2014

{Stash Challenge #14 ~ Something Old, Something New....}

Hey! Hey! Hey!
Have you checked out May's Stash Challenge?? Well before you see my take here is the challenge:

....but BEFORE I tell you that...here is the May Sponsor for SOS!



Scrapbook Circle has put together a Special Promotion for Scrap Our Stash followers:
Use code scrapyourstash20 to receive 20% off your order today though May 31.
...
AND...Scrapbook Circle is generously offering a $30 gift credit to their shop to our randomly drawn May winner.  You can use it on a kit, digital cut files, add-ons or printables!

Now onto the challenge....
May Stash Challenge:

You will need to create a layout and include the following:

Something Old: Patterned Paper or Embellishment that has been in your stash 6 months or more
Something New: Patterned Paper or Embellishment that you purchased within the last 6 months
Something Fussy Cut
AND...
Something Blue: Patterned Paper, Cardstock, Embellishment, Alphas, Ink/Paint, your choice!

*If you enter the challenge, please make sure you note in your write up, what items you used for each part of the challenge.

Today was my reveal  for the May Stash Challenge!

This was a challenge for me because I am not normally a Fussy Cutter! I don't particularly take the time out to play around with intricate type items...which is why I have not played around with the popular Prima Dolls much..however...HERE SHE IS!"


What I used:
Something Old: Blue Polka Dot Washi Tape...(love it!)
Something New: The cool Studio Calico Wooden Veneers
(I believe I received in my Scrapbook Room subscription.
Something Fussy Cut: My Prima Doll (Taylor)
Something Blue: Elle's Studio Printed Paper
Alphas used: Echo Park

Have you had a chance to play along with our challenge yet?   If not, you still have until May 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to share your take on the challenge with us!
We are looking forward to seeing all of your creative ideas inspired by this month's Stash Challenge.
Click HERE for the challenge guidelines!

Thanks for visiting!
More Design Team inspiration on the blog tomorrow, so I hope you come back to see more of what our team has been creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS