Monday, February 8, 2016

{Fitness Goals!}

Hey....2016 is starting off rather strong...FOR ME!
One day I got a burst of energy and decided to walk to the gym instead of driving the 2 miles one way to the gym.  Instead...I walked...
Once I got to the gym,, I got my butt on the treadmill and then the glider thingy, I do not even know what it is called...what I do know is the mileage was nice compared to the treadmill!  So that machine has been my BFF...OH...the steps...versus the treadmill is what I meant to say!

I am attempting to reach a total of 10,000 miles for the year of 2016! 
Lets see what we can do!!!

Holllleeerrrrrrr!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS