Sunday, February 7, 2016

Scrap Our Stash - February Stash Challenge!

How have you been doing so far with your progress since 1/1? Are you on target? Off target?

I have been staying rather busy which is fantastic so that I may reach my goal for the year! I believe I said 120...I think...lol.

Do you have difficulties in getting your mojo? Here are a few things you can do to help!

Try:
- sketches
- monthly challenges
- Facebook groups
- Pinterest
- Youtube
- participate! Participate! Participate!.

Two things...
1. Continue to check back here and on ScrapOurStash blog for inspiration.
Www.scrapourstash.blogspot.com

2. Join my scrapbook group on Facebook...fun, fun and more fun!
"WhoGivesaScrap!?"

So below here is February's Stash Challenge! I'd love to see what you come up with! Challenge and my take is posted! If you happen to participate. Please upload to Scrap Our Stash blog for an opportunity to won a RAK!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS