Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fa-La-La-La-La...La-La-La-La!

Had my Annual Sistahs Christmas party get together last night and it was awesome! We usually take turns hosting and this year I decided to host. A few of the ladies in attendance, I didn't get a chance to get pics of before they left! Anyhow, we did an ornament exchange, had some yummy food, and played some pretty fun games. Even tried some Pinterest thangs! I tried some Chili Queso Dip...was supposed to taste like Chilis Queso...and it was tastin like it! BOMB! Also tried a Peppermint Martini....yumm...but strong! I am not a Martini drinker, but it looked cute, looked rather festive and why not!? You only love once right! In the drink was...Vanilla Vodka, Peppermint Schnapps, Club Soda, Crushed Peppermint around the rim of glass and peppermint at the bottom of the glass..the biz! Everyone enjoyed it..to say the least!


Here are a few pics for ya...
                                     
 Yumm...look at that crushed peppermint...dipped the rim in the vodka and then the crushed peppermint...
Here are gifts I made for the girls...
Made 5x5 Canvas for them with an inspirational piece on it and also altered planners...
 This is what the planners looked like before...usually you can find these in any $1 bin..got these at Micheals.




After being up till after 3:00am, making sure was everything was on track they better like it! And thats on my mama! 

 The finished planners...all 10 of them...
 Finished canvas...

2 of the 10 I made...
                                      
The piece reads:
"You.Are.Amazing."
As.you.are.
Stronger than you know,
More beautiful than you think.
Worthier than you believe,
More loved than you can ever imagine.
Passionate about making a difference.
Fiery when protecting those you love.
Learning. Growing. Not alone.
Warm.Giving.Generous.
Quirky.Sexy. Funny. Smart.
Flawed. Whole. Sacred. Brave.
And so, so, so, much more.

Be Strong. Be confident. Be You.
- Tia Sparkles Singh, 2011
 Here's the finished of both products!
Happy Holidays my friends!!!

3 comments:

  1. Look like you all had a ball, I am going to try that drink.tfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! We actually had a good time and yes...gotta try the drink...

      Delete
  2. I wish I could have been there. I miss ya'll.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS