Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day #1 - A Recent Pic of You & 15 Interesting Facts About Yourself

{Day 01 A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.}

Ok, here we go..this is recent enough, taken in August.



15 Interesting Facts

1. For 5 generations every first born of the first born in my family has been a girl. (I made the 5th generation, Bre made the 6th generation).
2. I still have and still sleep with my receiving blankets...SO WHUT!
3. I am my mothers only child.
4. I am happy to have a car with only my name on it!
5. Love old skool Hip Hop, yes indeedy!
6. I admit to having a Spice Girls CD somewhere in my stash..
7. Have a major addiction with TACOS...yumm...
8. Been allergic to peanuts and shellfish all my life, and barely started carrying my Epipen in my purse.
9. Prefer Coach over any other.
10. Wrote Victoria Secret off my list when they didn't sell bras for blessed women in their store..Fredricks "X" bra is the bizness!
11. In love with Magic Shell and Golden Vanilla Ice Cream
12. Have a MAJOR addiction to Candy Corn...
13. Still friends with many of my childhood friends...I keeps mine!
14. God has blessed me with someone special, for real!
15. Cried when I gave birth to Bre cuz it took SOOO long to have her!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS