Monday, October 10, 2011

Day #7 - A picture of someone, something that has the biggest impact on you

{Day 07 A picture of someone, something that has the biggest impact on you}
(sorry for the smaller size pics...)









Ever since my little Bre Bre has came into my life, my life has drastically changed!
She is the reason that I wake up! Because of her I have continued to push harder and harder each day. I live for her, she is my strength! Being a parent is a blessing and has allowed me to look things through a deeper source.

Heavenly Father I THANK YOU for allowing me to be a mother! You have taught me so much, so many lessons and she is such a blessing to my life.

Find a recap of the challenges here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS