Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day #6 - Favorite super hero and why

{Day 06 Favorite super hero and why}

Stumbled across this poem "SuperHero" thought it was pretty cool and thought I would share with ya!

"If I could be a superhero
I would be... Awesome {wo}Man
I’d fly around the world fighting crime
According to my awesome plan
And if I saw criminals trying to lie
Hurting other people and making them cry
I'd haul them off to jail in my awesome van
'Cause I would be Awesome {wo}Man"
— Stephen Lynch, "Superhero


The challenge was to post a pic of my favorite superhero...well if I'm not too much of a comic strip fan or into superheros. My ultimate superhero would be the almighty father himself! However, if I had to choose one, I would choose my favorite childhood here, which was WonderWoman!

I have got to ask my mom to dig the pic of me and my WonderWoman outfit on when I was kid. Well, let me stop lyin, it wasn't really even an outfit, but more like under-roos! I will find it and post it...it will make you giggle, I still giggle today. I remember having my patent leather shoes on.....on the wrong feet! Good times.





Find a recap of the challenges here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS