Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day #2 - The Meaning Behind Your Blogger Name

{Day 02 The meaning behind your Blogger name}

Supahwoman - Well it is WHUT it is....exactly that. I am a supahwoman! I am many things! Many people! and wear MANY HATS! Since the fall of my marriage, I quickly saw how challenging it was to be a superwoman! HOWEVER, I have gladly put on my cape, my crime fighting boots and by headband and I am ready!

I thought of Supahwoman because there are many times where all I had was ME. If I want somethin done, I gotta get it done, regardless of how it gets done or what I gotta do, it has to get done. Only a supahwoman can juggle 100 things at once and still claim her sanity. Alot of friends of mine tell me to slow down and proceed to tell me I am doin too much...but is there such thing when you are Supahwoman!? Nope...so I continue to wear my cape and wear it proud!



I GOT THE "S" ON MY CHEST!

For a recap of the previous click below:
Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS