Monday, October 3, 2011

Day #3 - A picture of you and your friends

{Day 03 A picture of you and your friends}

Ok...so I have a lot of wonderful people in my life, and what? Well the challenge was to put up a picture of me and my friends...well here ya go! These are only a few pics that I had at my fingertips....

Each of these photos have pics of people in my life that I hold dear to my heart! I treasure all of the relationships that I do have. Disclaimer...don't go hard on me if you don't see a pic of yourself...know that you are loved and I just simply couldn't find one. I know this post is out of control long, but so what...its my blog..lol.

I am SO blessed to have many friendships!!! Thank you to all my friends who are in my life! Love yall....




Cousins Tyee & Mo



Me & my girl from Pre-K...Miss Rasheedah...luv ya girl!



At a Laker game, me and Bonqui-qui (we make up names) AKA Tracie, anutha sista from anutha mista..great inspiration to me...always there for me when I need to talk!



This is one crazy dude...me and Albert!



My wonderful coworkers on a bowling night...Milly, Jose G and Yours Truly!


Another pic of me and coworkers! Christine, Laurie, Erika, Azeb and Aisha






Sistas Maronda, Rochelle & Alondra celebrating my 33rd bday gettin our groove on!




3's a Charm! Milly, myself and Zeb share July bdays...hollerrr!



My SANDZ!!!! Summer 03! Nicole, Rasheedah, Gabe, Grace and myself...Z-Phiiii!!!



Luv this chic! My Sandz Gabe!


Luv her too! My Zebs!



Girls night out at the Improv...Miss Rochelle, Miss Azeb and Miss Alondra!


Me and Sheedah



At a crop gettin our scrap on...Miss Janice & Alondra














My Sandz, Summer 03....Z-PhiiiI!! (Rasheedah, Tiffany & Keshawna)



Hangin out at Bostons, Suzette, Azeb, Janice & Rasheedah..



My WhoGivesaScrap girls! Janice, Audrey, Kierstin, Wendy, Cynthia, Robin, Billie, Charlie, Marjorie, Marie & Melissa....enjoying ourselves at one of our retreats!



One of the best days of my life! Spent with Rochelle, Alondra, Azeb, Chrystal & Milly..yeah we all had Coach purchases...ALL OF US! =)



Alondra & Azeb...we got in trouble together in the Coach store.. =)


Recap of previous challenges...



2 comments:

  1. Ok. I am going hard on you the next time I see you! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have soooooo many friends you lucky girl you!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS