Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day #9 - Something you're proud of in the past few days

{Day 09 Something you’re proud of in the past few days}


Something I am proud of that I have done in the past few days is being able to realize that I am doing the right thing. I have prayed for God to shine his sunrays once again on my life that was once being shadowed by dark stormy clouds...but I have learned to just let GO & LET GOD!! I am proud that I have remained faithful and believed that he was gonna shine on me!!

This past month has been amazing! I am proud of just LETTIN GO!!! And goin with the flow!

Holla!

For a recap on challenges, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS