Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day#10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

{Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad}

I love music period. Bottom line. I am the girl that dances around in a t-shirt, panties and colorful tube socks!

I am not really the girl who has a play list for when I am feeling down and out and feelin sorry for myself, it sure woulda been played out if I did have one! However, I do have certain playlist that I listen to when I am amped or hyped and then I have a play list when I am in a chill mode.

I will look through my IPOD and give you 10 random ones that I see at a glance!

Amped / Hyped List

B.o.B & Bruno Mars - Nothin on You
Black Eye Peas - Imma B
Cali Swagg District - Teach Me How to Dougie
Cupid - Cupid Shuffle
Ester Dean feat Chris Brown - Drop it Low
Ludacris - My Chic Bad
Monica - Everytime the Beat Drop
Beyonce - Get Me Bodied
Beyonce - Freakum Dress
Chris Brown - Look at Me Now

Chillax Mode List

Jill Scott - Love all her music, musical genius!



Erykah Badu - Luv me some Miss Badu as well...wish I could find my Baduism Live CD.. =(


Robin Thick -Somethin about this mans soulful sultry voice! Get it Robin! Luv his swagg!



LAST BUTR NOT LEAST!!!!

Vanilla Ice...yeah buddy!

NOT!!! ....Never noticed he was missing a finger...hmm...things that make you go hmm..

View prior post from the challenge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS